Monday, April 27, 2015

Exciting times ......

Today is an exciting day ...... it has been more than a month since i posted here BUT as usual LOTS has been happening !!

I have been working hard with my longtime employee, instructor and friend, Deanyne,  to re-create my business into something that works best for me and allow me to offer the best i can to all you amazing and creative ladies .....


We have updated our ONLINE STORE to be 'kits and more' and our first KITS are for sale today !!

This layout is one of the FULL COLOR photos you'll find in the instruction kit with the American Crafts kit we're offering you this month ....


You'll find several new kits added each month and the May kit is already on it's way !!

I've got lots more to share with you and I promise to update again soon ..... BUT for now I am off to Disneyland !!!!

TFL ..... Talk soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment