Thursday, August 18, 2011

Welcome...


Hey Everyone.....

I'd like to welcome you to my personal blog. I want to share my day to day with you. Everything from the latest project I am working on to what my kids and I did today !!

I feel like I am a little behind on the blogging front. I've spent the last almost 6 years focusing HARD on building my business. Everything everyday outside of my family has been wrapped up in my business......

My business is what has brought me here today to start my own blog. I have so much that I want to share. I scrapbook almost every day and can not wait to show you all I have going on !!!

Why "3D Foam and a Sanding Block" for the name of my blog you ask ?! Well, when I was thinking about how I describe my scrapbooking I realized that in almost every workshop I teach, I say that I 'never scrapbook without 3D foam and a sanding block'......so here we are !!!

I hope to inspire you all to make time for yourself to create.....a layout, a card, a mini album or just create another memory.


No comments:

Post a Comment