I thought I'd share a fun and simple layout with you tonight using the
This was my now 14month old 100lb German Shepherd when he
was 10 weeks old and 20 lbs !! It was his first snow and he LOVED it.....
but then got cold REALLY quick !!
To create this quick layout:
- 12 x 12 white cardstock for the base
- 10 1/2 x 10 1/2" polka dot patterned paper; Adhere centered
- 2 1/2 x 8 1/2"vertical heart pattered paper; Adhere to the left
- 4 x 6" vertical photo; Adhere as shown
- heart strip is 7 x 1 1/4"; Adhere raised with 3D foam
- 1/2" x 6 3/4"patterned paper strip just underneath the last piece
- 2 x 7 1/4 pink patterned strip; Round outer corners and raise using 3D foam
- Add title to last pp strip
- Embellish as desired
.......and just like that you can add one more layout to your album :))
Have a great night and check back in the am for another release from Bella Blvd.