Hey Ladies.....I thought I'd share a (30) Minute Layout with you today.
A fun "Quick, Cute and Easy" layout that you can whip up with some favorite photos.....and I'm including INSTRUCTIONS too !!!
I had fun using the brand NEW American Crafts "Gardenia" that was just released. It is beautiful for all your garden photos of course but in this layout I am showing you how you can use the patterns for almost anything !!
....for the embellishments I used a few pieces from AC Dear Lizzy 'Neopolitan', a journal circle from Jillibean Soup, a couple of tags from AC 'peachy keen'....these tags did NOT corrdinate so I flipped them over, stamped some journaling lines and started writing :))
I added a few buttons, some twine and a 'love you' sticker from Bella Blvd to complete.
If you'd like to create this layout you can buy the product HERE now......or you can use the below instructions to create the same design using your stash from home !!!
"Tubby" (30) Minute Layout
- 12 x 12 patterned paper base; Sand edges
- 7 x 9" 'greenery atrium' (green swirly pattern); Round right 2 corners, sand edges and adhere
- 2 x 12" 'ivy terrace' (brown squiggles); Precision cut or border punch inside edge
- adhere this piece 1/2" in from left to cover edge of green pp
- 3 x 7" BACK of 'greenery atrium'; Round right corners and adhere in bottom right corner as shown, slightly overlapping green pp
- photos are : 4 x 6" (bottom) 3 1/4 x 5 1/2" (right) 3 1/2 x 4" left top
- adhere all photos flat, overlapping each slightly as shown
- add title and embellishments as desired
Have a great night....Talk soon.