Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Baby Canvas Wall Art

This project is featured over on the Bella Blvd. Blog today !!


I had so much fun making this sweet baby gift using one of my favorite collections, Lovey Dovey. This started out as a Valentine's project and quickly turned into wall art for a baby's room! I decided to 'scrapbook' these canvases like I would a layout, only without photos. I started by cutting a few background pieces, sanded the edges and adhered them to the 5 x 7" canvas bases. 


Then I precision cut all the Cute Cuts and added some of them to the front of the canvases, raising up a few of them using 3D foam.


I used Ciao Chip alphas for the title with a few sticker words and a Blooms a Bella flower on the elephant. I'm so happy with how they turned out!


Supplies:
Lovey Dovey: Cute Cuts, Love is in the Air, Circle of Love, Sweetheart, Bear Hugs; Simply Simona Chipboard Alphas: Peep, Saltwater; Baby Blooms a Bella: Rossini; Spring Flings and Easter Things: Miniatures

Check out the other FABULOUS projects featured by more of the super talented Bella Blvd. DT.....

Check back tomorrow for some more layouts and later this week for sneak peeks of new workshops !!!

Talk soon.
j. xo

6 comments:

  1. I cannot tell you how much I love these canvases!! Amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I might need to make some of those for the new baby's room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Jenn, I never thought of "scrapbooking" canvases, this is a project I may try for our house. Thanks for the inspiration. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have done a couple of multi media canvas. I think that's what they are called? I love yours.
    May I ask what you used to adhere the paper to your canvas? I used mod podge.

    ReplyDelete