Monday, May 07, 2012

AC Mini Album

I wanted to share this fabulous mini album with you that I created using fantastic Amy Tangerine product by American Crafts.


I love the concept of this mini album as it already has different pieces of patterned paper sewn into the binding...


....but of course I had to add more :))


....and LOTS of photos from this AMAZING trip to Chicago with my favorite girl :))


I added cardstock and patterned paper and Thickers and canvas stickers too !!


I did LOTS of typewriter journaling......


.....and talked all about my most favorite parts of this trip !!



I wanted Emma to know that this was as special to me as it was to her......

   

......and that I can't wait to to do it again.....


.....but that at the end of every trip is is absolutely wonderful to come HOME !!!!


If you think this album is something you'd like to try......

There are ONLY (2) LEFT here....so head in or contact the shop 
if you'd like to create this too !!!

Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment