Friday, June 22, 2012

7th Birthday Card

It was Alexander's birthday on Thursday so I created this card for him using some of my favorite 
Bella Blvd. and Core'dinations supplies......


I sanded a piece of spotted Core'dinations cardstock to add to the white base of the card. I ran the orange 'brights' core cardstock through my big shot with a star embossing folder and lightly sanded the top.

One of my favorite Bella collections is 'Super Stud' and I've been saving my last few bits....this card was the perfect occasion to pull it out.......


I added some cardstock stickers, created a flag using a 'miniatures' sticker and a toothpick, added 'seven' using high five alphas, wrapped the card with twine and finished it off with a button too !!


..... and he LOVED it !!!

Today is his Scooby Doo themed party so make sure to check back for pics.....

Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment