Thursday, June 21, 2012

Another Core'dinations Layout

Exciting projects ALL WEEK over on the Bella Blog and Core'dinations blog too !!


The Bella Blvd. Design Team and Core'dinations Team have gotten together to share FABULOUS cardstock and INCREDIBLE Bella product to create wonderful inspiration for you ......

Here is my 2nd layout for the Core'dinations and Bella Blvd. team up....


This picture of Emma is a favorite that I hadn't yet added to her album. She is 11 yrs old now and was 5 in the photo. The colors of the Sunshine & Happiness collection was exactly what I needed to get me motivated. The Coredinations cardstock was the perfect addition to the bright Bella patterns. 


I chose a yellow 'spotted' piece for the base and sanded the top off to have the dots pop. To add to the blue in the flowers, clouds and Emma's bathing suit I chose a piece of solid from the 'brights' collection and ran it through my Big Shot with a floral embossing folder to match the flowers of the patterned paper. I have been a big Coredinations fans for a very long time and just love the versatility and dimension that it adds to any project.
  

AND.... there is a GIVE-AWAY on the Bella Blog too so check it out and enter to WIN !!


Check back tomorrow for my last layout of this team up.....

Talk soon.
j xo

No comments:

Post a Comment