Sunday, July 08, 2012

Vacation Survival Kit

I created this fun Vacation Survival Kit using a photo storage box and some of my summer stash from last season ...... 

These are so fun to fill with things like sunscreen, sunglasses, gum and candies, a good book and so much more......GREAT GIFT IDEA !!!


I also fancied up a plain old journal for journaling so that I can refer to it when I'm creating my layouts with my photos from this summer later this year !!


 

I did LOTS of layering using die buts, precision cut pieces and stickers too.....


Of course I had to add some chipboard and AC Thickers for my title.....LOVE my Thickers !!


I've got some Bella Blvd. Sneak Peeks starting tomorrow and coming at ya ALL WEEK LONG.....so head on back in the am !!!

Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment