Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Thank You Cards anyone ??!!

I thought I'd share a few cards with you today.....I needed a few thank you cards so I grabbed some great bits from my stash and got to work.....


.....Doodlebug pre-made cards (love these bases) and sentiment stickers, American Crafts Remarks sticker books, Bella Blvd. Miniatures sticker sheets, and various American Crafts and Pebbles Inc. embellishments too !!


Lots of layering stickers and buttons......


I sanded the edge of all the card bases.....


i love love love the pre-made flowers from American Crafts....super easy and all ready with 
3D foam !!


This one even got a strip of Bella Blvd. Designer Tape added too :))

These were super fun and simple and QUICK....all (5) took me about (30) minutes to get together and ready to mail !!

Come on back tomorrow for a few fun layouts from some of my upcoming layout workshops.....

Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment