Friday, October 26, 2012

a baby gift.....

Today I thought I'd share a gift bag and card that I made for a friends new baby girl.....


I used 'Baby Girl' by Bella Blvd. to cover a white paper lunch bag.....


..... i added patterned paper to the front AND back.  I made the back piece a little longer than the bag so that it could fold over the front when it was closed.....

....a few die cut shapes and a ribbon to close - perfect !!


For the card base I used pieces from the David Tutera Celebrate collection with lots of paper and stickers from Bella to embellish......

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

3 comments:

  1. and what a beautiful baby gift bag it is :) Thank you soooo much !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome my friend ;)) See you soon.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card! Love the colors & the elephant.

    ReplyDelete