Friday, October 05, 2012

BC Crop for Kids

I thought I'd give you a peek at a couple layouts that I am teaching this weekend at the BC Crop for Kids event in Abottsford BC.....

This one is part of "Black, White and Classics" featuring the Classics Collection from Studio Calico.....The girls will be creating (2) single 12 x12" layouts and (1) double 12 x 12" layout....fun techniques in this workshop.....including glitter on DIY Thickers by American Crafts !!!


This is part of my fave new workshop "From 6 x 6 to 12 x 12" featuring Sunny Side by Pebbles Inc.  In this workshop you will learn how to create (5) single 12 x 12" layouts and (1) double 12 x 12" layout using a 6 x 6" paper pad !!!

If you want these taught at YOUR LSS make sure to email me so we can get the layouts from these fun workshops into your albums :)))

TFL.....Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment