Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year's Eve !!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful time on their holidays :))

I had grand plans of filling the kids' New Year's Eve treat bags this year but we've been invited out to a bon fire, bring your kids and a favorite dish party tonight ..... of course we said yes so the treat bags will stay tucked away until next year.....


BUT .... If you missed them last year HERE they are for you to do for your kids tonight.....They're quick and easy so you have time :))

I'm almost done all my CHA projects and can't wait to start packing as it's coming up FAST - i leave NEXT WEEK and am traveling with one of my favorite crafty girls so you can count on some SUPER FUN photos from Anaheim......

I hope you have a Happy Happy New Year's Eve and enjoy one more day of holiday down time tomorrow before routines start up again.....

Check back for my list of resolutions AND my WORD FOR 2013 !!!!

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment