Thursday, December 13, 2012

More Christmas Cards.....

I've been working on getting all the gifts that have to be given out next week ready to go.....

......and with those gifts go special 'non mailing' Christmas cards :))

I've got Christmas product all over my desk (and on the kitchen table too ;)) so I thought I'd share a couple with you today.....


I've been using every bit of my Jillibean Soup "Winter Tortellini and Spinach Soup" product ......


.......and even added some mini jingle bells to this one - CUTE right :))


A little bit of burlap frayed under the die cuts and stickers really made this one pop.....


......and of course LOTS of 3D foam to add dimension too :))

Check back TOMORROW for sure......i've got a HUGE 'not so mini' mini album to share with you here and on the Bella Blvd. Blog !!!!

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment