Thursday, January 31, 2013

3D Cards ....

Today I thought i'd share a few more cards with you .....

..... These are both the type of cards that I'd give with a gift as they're pretty 3D :))


This card base is from the David Tutera Celebrate by Core'dinations collection and comes with that pretty scalloped edge !!!  LOVE these card bases.....as well as the sticker sentiment which is also from the DTC collection by 


I used several punches on this card and raised some pieces using 3D foam as well as adding a great wooden button by Bella Blvd. and a few black jewels too :))


This butterfly card is equally dimensional ...... I adhered flat patterned paper pieces before the hand crafted embellishments ......


The florette was crafted starting with a strip of kraft cardstock that I border punched along the edge before scoring and folding it into this great base to the large butterfly punched piece.  I added a couple smaller butterflies and a few green jewels too !!

These are GREAT quick and easy cards to whip up using all the bits you have from your last layout or altered project :)))

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

1 comment: