Thursday, January 10, 2013

and I'm off .....

Today is the day .... I'm traveling to CHA in Anaheim !!!!

I spent all last night packing and even had time to whip up a new clipboard for all my orders :))

I used a few new pieces from the 


Now my clipboard gets used ALOT while I'm at CHA .... it comes in and out and in and out of my bag over and over and over SOOOOOO ..... it needs to be FLAT !!


Did you notice the sticker on the clip says 
'ONE CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MUCH OF ONE THING' 
very fitting for a paper buying trip don't you think ;))

Which for those of you that know me, you know that is VERY difficult for me ;))  (I am attached at the hip with my 3D foam......)


So I used strips of Bella Blvd. Designer Tape - LOTS of them including a few of the new colors - LOVE !!! ....and a few paper strips too .....


......of course I had to do the back too ;)))

So, here I go .... and make sure to check back every day as I'll be blogging STRAIGHT FROM CHA !!!



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see all the goodies. Love your clipboard. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete