Saturday, January 26, 2013

CHA and Bella Blvd.

Today is the day that I can FINALLY share what had me so completely wrapped up during the Christmas holidays !!

I was so lucky to have been asked to create some super fun projects using the new 'Sand & Surf' collection by Bella Blvd.

This collection is PERFECT for honeymoon and beach day pics and a complete must have this summer season ..... 


...... The Ciao Chip shapes were exactly what i needed to create this fun Memory Jar for a couple of my brother and sister-in-law's honeymoon pics !!


..... and of course everyone needs beach party decor !! This is (1) of (4) pieces to this fun set perfect for any summer party and table decor......

All of these pieces are being featured on the Bella Blog today ..... and I will share each piece in detail on my blog in the coming weeks !!

Come on back again tomorrow to get some more card inspiration .......

TFL ...... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment