Sunday, January 13, 2013

CHA Day 2

WOW - Sorry for the late post ..... but it was a LONG great day !!

After working in the Core'dinations booth for the morning I spent the afternoon visiting more manufacturers and checking out new collections and LOTS of visiting too :))


I had to share this sample with you .... this booth had mini CUPCAKES in almost all their displays !!  NOT edible of course - yet they all matched their paper collections ;))


Of course visiting with a few of the S&CT girls (Vicki & Catherine) and had to capture their 'non intentional' matchy matchy outfits ......


One of my fave new organizational pieces ...... a washi tape dispenser - LOVE !!


...... and i MUST have this (and you need it too :))  It is the COOLEST tool - you can create your own custom envelopes in an absolute TON of sizes ..... yes there have been others but this one is up for product of the year - it's very cool, lightweight and totally portable !!!


Had a LONG visit and booth tour with my fave sales rep (American Crafts) .......


...... and of course the newest 'Dear Lizzy' collection has a horse in it so it is coming home with me along with a horse tote bag for Emma love from Liz ;))))


....... I would love to tell you that our night ended at this AMAZING mongolian style grill (which was so yummy) ..... but it ended quite late in the lobby for drinks :))

I'll be back tomorrow night for one more post before I fly home on Tuesday.....

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment