Sunday, February 17, 2013

.....a card and a WINNER

Ahhhhh ..... it's Sunday and I promised you a winner yesterday - SORRY !!  I've been running my girl and her horse up and down the island and my boy to and from hockey so my computer has been closed since Thursday night !!!

BUT .... i'm back in the game and have a WINNER from my Valentine's Day contest !!  Everyone was entered and ....... MELINDA's comment below was randomly chosen :))  CONGRATULATIONS ....


Super cute...I love fortune cookies! So great for many different holidays with so many styles of paper. Will definitely be making some of these soon.

The best Valentine's Day gift I've ever received was when I was in a huge walk-in fridge and one of my old bosses allowed this guy I really liked to sneak in and surprise me.

I was totally shocked when I turned around and saw him standing there, he had a bag of Hershey's Kisses and asked me out.

MELINDA ..... Email me at jenniferedwardson@me.com so I can get your prize pack out to you this week !!!


Here is a fun card that I created for a workshop last month ..... it is a 'pop out' style card that you can create for so many different occasions using any collection !!


The base of the card is A2 (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") ..... the inside has (3) slits snipped into the centre (shown below) .... Once I completed the inside cuts, I cut a piece of patterned paper to 6 x 9" and adhered it to the outside so you can see the pattern show thru behind the cuts inside .....


You can embellish the 'pop outs' however you choose .... i cut out coordinating flowers to add to mine ..... super cute and super fun !!

Tomorrow I have a great layout to share using new 'Dear Lizzy' Lucky Charm that just arrived HERE ..... hurry in to get yours .....

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I love the blues and the denim colors in the new line in the store! I'm certainly "a blues" sort of person! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so excited, can't wait to see my new treasures! Thank you! Great paper combo on the card. I've only made one 'pop-out' style card before, love how you see the patterned paper behind.

    ReplyDelete