Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Elle's Studio Layout

Hey there .... Another few days have passed I know - seriously ???!!!

For the past week my world has LITERALLY been spinning ..... true story - got a crazy virus that kept me dizzy for days ..... no driving if you can believe it and pretty much horizontal until yesterday !!!

BUT ..... obviously i still managed to get into my office to play so today I've got a fun layout using some SUPER old pics - ok only 12 years BUT .... that's old enough thank you very much :))


I used some fun new Elle's Studio patterned paper and journaling bits ......


The colors were perfect for these photos of Emma with one of her fave toys when she was a baby ..... this toy was a BIG help in helping her learn to sit up on her own !! ..... and her giggle when it 'sang' was infectious .......


I cute up tags and little bits to create lots of space to get the date, place and sweet memories onto this layout .....


Some American Crafts Thickers and a few Enamel Dots by Teresa Collins and it was complete ...... Can't wait to show Emma :))

.....and you can buy all these products HERE now !!

REMEMBER: Come on back as i've got LOTS of projects that I'll be able to share over the coming weeks !!!  Inspiration galore ......

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

1 comment:

  1. Love this! The colours are fabulous!! Such a sweet page!!

    ReplyDelete