Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Jillibean Soup Blog

Morning everyone !!!   I originally shared this card with you back in the end of January when I first started playing with this great new collection released at CHA by Jillibean Soup.

Well, I was pretty excited to get a note telling me it was being featured on 'SOUP SPOTTING' .... the Jillibean Soup Blog !!


This card is A7 (5 x 7") and I did lots of border punching and precision cutting and of course added LOTS of 3D foam .......


LOVE-ing the little blue enamel dots by Teresa Collins Designs .... They add just that little something extra to your project .... and you can get them 
now HERE !!!


I also created the same card with a different sentiment but in an A2 size 
(4 1/4 x 5 1/2") ..... Super fun, quick and easy .....

Now head over and check out the other great projects that feature all 
things Jillibean :)))

Oh, and remember that this and all the new Jillibean Soup product will be HERE very soon .....

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment