As promised, another fun layout for your inspiration ......
It's no secret that I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this 'Lucky Charm' collection from American Crafts ..... i have used it for so many types/themes of layouts ..... including this sweet picture of my girl on her pony !!
If you want to create this at home with your fave collection, here are a few quick instructions:
- 12 x 12" patterned paper base
- Cut (3) patterned papers to 4 x 6", sand edges and adhere in a fan shape as shown with the 3rd one facing straight on
- The photo is 3 1/2 x 5" and is raised using 3D foam
- Adhere (4) 1/2 x 12" paper strips underneath as shown
- Title and embellish as desired :)))
Come on back tomorrow for another one .....
TFL ..... Talk soon.