Tuesday, April 02, 2013

..... A Fun New Layout

I'm back ..... My family went on a fun little 5 day mini vacation over the Easter long weekend and had an absolute BLAST .... I'll share some pics later this week !!

But for now I've got a fun layout featuring the new "All American' collection by Bella Blvd.


This was such a fun trip for me. I love spending time in the US and this was a special treat to get to spend time in Milwaukee for a good friends baby shower. I was there for 5 days and I am certain all we did was eat. We did make some time to scrapbook, shop, eat some more and of course have the baby shower! 


I was so excited for the All American collection as I have a TON of photos from this trip (and others) and this is perfect for them all. The colors are fantastic and they coordinate with so many of the other Bella pieces from Sophisticates and past collections too. So fun and easy to work with. 


Come on back tomorrow for another fun project using this great collection !!!

TFL .... Talk soon.
j. xo

1 comment: