Saturday, November 16, 2013

Thank You Bag

Today I thought I'd share a 'Thank You Bag' today instead of a thank you card ?!?!

I was feeling pretty inspired with some new bits that just arrived from Elle's Studio so I decided to create a Thank You Bag instead of the standard card - and I'm pretty happy that I did .....


I started with a small plain kraft handled bag from the David Tutera wedding collection and added a distressed tag before I pulled out my new die cut pieces from Elle's Studio.

I lightly sanded the edges of a journal card and adhered it on top off to the right edge.  I LOVE the bits that Elle adds to her kits and the 'thanks so much' tag was great to centre on the front of the bag.

I clipped a small faux stitched circle in a pre-printed mini clothespin by Pebbles Inc. and added a wooden butterfly and button from Studio Calico and a 'smile' pin from Little Yellow Bicycle too !!


To finish it of I wanted just a touch of another color so I punched this butterfly silhouette from a piece of Core'dinations cardstock and really sanded off the top to distress it ..... a couple of pearl adhesive dots by Studio Calico added that last little touch .....

...... With a gift bag as cute as this - who needs a card to go with it !!!

TFL ..... Talk soon.


1 comment:

  1. So many cool elements on your gift bag! The recipient is a very lucky person to receive this beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete