Friday, February 28, 2014

'back to school' Layout

I know that we are soooooo far away from 'back to school' but I scrapped these first day photos of Alex and never ended up sharing it on my blog - so here you go ;))

I used all Imaginisce product and LOVE how it came together.  Alex's uniform is green and burgundy and the colors in this collection could not have been more perfect .....


The pre-made die cut shapes are so fun and I even wound some more twine through the' binding' of the book page - cute right !!


I precision cut the little paper clip die cut to 'work' like a paperclip at the top of this pic .....


A bunch of 3D foam and some journaling about his first day at Queen Margaret's School and this one is ready for his album !!!

Come on back for more inspiration throughout March as I am excited to be Guesting with Imaginisce for the month ...... can't wait :)))

TFL ..... Talk soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment