Friday, January 27, 2012

Last but NOT least....

....COLLECTION PACKS....
....Seriously exciting....

You've been asking and they've been listening.....You'll enjoy having the all pieces of these collections ready for you....and you'll save too !!






Head over to the Bella Blog to COMMENT TO WIN your own collection before it hits stores :))

SO you know how I've been telling you all week that I have peeks of projects for you and to come on back and then I don't have them posted ??!! .....well I'm sorry but i PROMISE that you are going to have fun new pics to look at this weekend :))

Come on back.....talk soon.
j. xo

3 comments:

  1. Bella is quickly becoming a fave company of mine! This weekend I must stop procrastinating and figure out my CHA faves. I've got it down to stuff from Bella, Fancy Pants, Imaginsce and Bo Bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer.. I sure hope you are ordering these.. I am so excited about this release.. I've been saving my scrappy cash for this Bella release...

    I'm beginning to think I should own shares in Bella Blvd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great time at CHA. I am so looking forward to hearing when the new Bella BLVD lines come in. Moira and I will be making a few trips down. WE love them all.

    ReplyDelete