Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Core'dinations and Stampendous

After 3 long, happy, busy weeks away with Em's horses I am back today with a fun card to share !!

Core'dinations and Stampendous have teamed up to share fun product and each Design Team has created some fantastic projects to inspire you at home ....


2014_06_coredinations

Check out Core'dinations HERE and HERE and ENTER TO WIN (1) of (3) paper pads :))

Check out Stampendous HERE and HERE and ENTER TO WIN prizes from them too !!


Now check out what I created using Core and stamps and dies oh my ......

Stamping has always been something that fascinates me and I have an absolute TON of stamp sets but find that I don't use them near as much as I should or would like to !!  I was excited to work with these 2 'new to me' products from Stampendous.


I started by choosing my cardstock and stamped the large floral image onto 2 different colors 3 times each.  Once the ink was dry I got out the new thin metal die set that coordinates with this floral stamp - VERY COOL !!



It comes with 3 different images that are different sections of the flower .... I laid each die out where I wanted it and then used my magnetic shim and ran it through my eBosser.  These dies cut like a dream through the Core'dinations cardstock !!!


I started my card base using a piece of Core'dinations creme cardstock and embossed it using a large 8 x 10" embossing folder.  I added a small piece of patterned paper for some color and a phrase sticker too.  These pieces are how I chose the color of my cardstock flower.



Once I had all the other pieces in place I started to layer the flower using 3D foam.  It came together beautifully and I even have enough flower bits left over to make another card !!


Make sure to head over and check out the other Core girls' projects here .....


Supplies:  
Signature Series Lights Graphic 45: Creme Brulee
Pastels (green & pink)
Sand it Gadget
Dust Buddy
Stampendous: Stamp set and coordinating thin metal die set
Authentique: Patterned paper and sticker

Come on back tomorrow and check out some of my fave pics from my trip ......

TFL ..... Talk soon.


29 comments:

  1. I love your color combination - my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I am so glad that Stampendous has dies to match their stamps now!!! Your flowers are so pretty! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great technique. I love the die! very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty. I loved the dimension in your card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the layering and flower, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely combination of colors on this beautiful card. I love the dimension you created with layering the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card! I love the big jumbo floral stamps and the dies so you can cut them out and make them dimensional. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is cool! Great
    die and your card
    came out so lovely!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Jennifer! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card. Love how you made your stamped flowers look like chipboard pieces. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful three dimensional card love it great colors

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my godness tis card is absolutely gorgeus!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your 3 dimensional flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty--I like the layered flower.
    Sue in Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such an adorable flower card!! So beautiful with all the layers! But this giveaway is blowing me away! Fabulous prizes!! And really wanting that dust buddy, and the stacks of your fantastic Core-dinations cardstock!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Jennifer,
    I love the new Stampendous stamps and coordinating dies. So them demonstrated and I was hooked. You did a great job on the card...could you please tell me the name and make of the 8x10 embossing folder?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your idea and resulting card?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jennifer, this is awesome! What a gorgeous card, and so clever to alternate layered colors! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just love the layered effect and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the way you stacked this! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card! Love the 3-D depth you got with the different pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  23. BEAUTIFUL card Jennifer!!!
    LOVE your BIG, BOLD, STUNNING flower and DELIGHTFULLY embossed background, the colors of your layers look GORGEOUS together!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Talk about gorgeous. Love this. Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete