Sunday, February 05, 2012

"Scrapbook Your Cards" Workshop

At this very moment I am sure that many of you are watching the Super Bowl !!  It is on in my house and I was only able to get Scott away long enough to eat the roast chicken I made....I think it was the homemade gravy that got him :))

I was going to post these a couple of days ago but I am truly still fighting this whole bronchitis thing......almost there tho (thank goodness :))

Here are a few of the (10) card samples from my 
(10) "Scrapbook Your Cards" Workshop I taught in Shawnigan Lake yesterday.......
The ladies loved them and I loved spending my time with them too  !!!


This one was the favorite....I created blue and grey flags using
Bella Blvd. Sophisticates and added (4) stickers from the Miniatures and strung them on a piece of twine wrapped from the inside of the card and tied in a bow......finished it off with a border punch along the bottom of the base !!


This is the perfect card for your leftover bits from layouts !!  I coordinated (3) different Sophisticates patterns, sanded the edges and added some precision cut flowers from my favorite pattern of "Garden Cafe" by American Crafts.  I wrapped twine around the face of the card and added 'congrats' stickers from the Miniatures sticker sheet.


I love this card....I originally created it as part of Stephanie's birthday card blog hop and decided to add it to this workshop and am happy that I did as it was a hit.  The rolled paper wrapped with twine looks like birthday candles and with the 'happy birthday' sticker it was perfect !!


This was a fun technique that I've used on layouts and it really turned out well on this wedding card.  I used a piece of Sophisticates and created an accordian fold, wrapped ribbon tied in a bow, precision cut a coordinating grey flower and leaves and added an adorable 'mr & mrs' sticker from the Miniatures sticker sheet !!

You can check out all the new Bella Blvd. releases HERE.....and then purchase them HERE in March.

If you want to create these and the other (6) from the workshop, it is being taught HERE in April and registration opens ONLINE Feb. 15th.  

You can also purchase a KIT ONLY and create them at home with an included color instruction sheet if you don't love close enough to join me in class !!

Hope you had a wonderful Sunday :))

Talk soon.
j. xo

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome. I am seriously considering getting the kit.

    Did Scott like the outcome of the game? I did. Not a football fan, usually, but the SB is different.

    ReplyDelete