Thursday, February 02, 2012

......super sick and some SAMPLES !!!

WOW......I have to apologize for not being on here in so many days.  I promised samples and sneak peeks and more sneak peeks over this past weekend......and then I got SICK !!!

Now those that know me well know that i almost NEVER get sick....and if I do it is a short little cold but I keep moving like the energizer bunny.....NOT this time :((

This one literally had me in bed for 4 days......I think the antibiotics are kicking in this am tho so I am on my way......which is good 'cause i am TEACHING HERE this weekend and nothing is going to stop me from spending the day with these ladies......so get ready girls, we're gonna have some fun !!!!

......as I said, these past few weeks have been a whirlwind of paper in my office and there is LOTS of share.  Today will be peeks until the class is taught and then I'll post the full shots for you to scraplift for your own albums.....I hope you enjoy :)))


This is a peek at Layout #1 from the (20) Layout Workshop I am teaching HERE and HERE over the next few weeks.....A few seats left in THIS ONE if you want to join us !!!


This is Layout #10.....super cute holiday themed using a favorite Echo Park collection.....


Layout #16 is featuring one of my favorite photos that I've been waiting to scrapbook and this 
Studio Calico was prefect along with a few October Afternoon chipboard bits.....


I loved the picture of Alexander that I used on Layout #2 and had fun with a bit more Echo Park paper and embellishments.....

I have a fantastic (10) Card Workshop featuring Bella Blvd. Sophisticates that I will post tomorrow for you.....I am teaching it HERE this weekend and HERE in April so if you want to join....Register now !!

Thanks for checking back and now that I'm truly on the mend I've got lots to share with you to help get you scrapbooking too :))

Talk soon.
j. xo

4 comments:

  1. Hope you are on the mend, we have had in our house this past week too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comment was from Carla, don't know why it published as Unknown, hmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carla.......I'm on day 3 on antibiotics and starting to feel a bit more like me :)) I hope your house starts to feel better soon......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon! The LOs look fab; can't wait for the Ballenas event.

    ReplyDelete