Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Crop & Create Burnaby - OPEN

Hey there.....I wanted to give you all a little reminder to head over HERE and register for this great event coming soon !!


Scrapbook and Cards Today is an incredible magazine and the people behind it all are super excited to come our way and offer you fantastic workshops with some of the industry's best instructors....

You'll enjoy creating projects designed by Vicki Boutin, Kelly Goree, Kimber McGray, Becky Fleck, Caroline Lau and....me too :))

I promise you.....this is an event not to be missed.....these ladies know how to throw a party and the product included in each workshop is AMAZING.....not to mention the most incredible goody bag too !!

Check out all the details HERE and get you and your friends registered for the fun....

See you there....

Talk soon.
j. xo

1 comment:

  1. I so wish I could go.. the one weekend it I have a commitment for that I cant' get out of.. dang!! I sure hope they do it again.. maybe you can convince them to do it on the island next time!!

    ReplyDelete