Monday, April 02, 2012

....a sweet surprise

......i just had to share with you all what I got in the mail today from a special friend.....


Imagine my sweet surprise when I opened this box full of cookies, cake mixes, icing AND the most beautiful bracelet ever !!!

I am always saying to her that grocery shopping in the US is so much more fun and I was shocked when she told me all the crazy good flavours of Girl Guide cookies......

.....Alex LOVES strawberry cake so she threw in a few boxes of that AND pink vanilla icing too.....seriously, I am trying to watch what I eat but with this box arriving today I am not sure how I am going to do that until it's all gone :))

Thanks my friend.....you're pretty special (and SUPER excited to see you next week !!!)


Check back tomorrow for some of what I've been working on with this huge pile of Bella Blvd.  It's been calling my name and I am FINALLY sitting down to immerse myself in all things Bella....

Talk soon.
j. xo

1 comment:

  1. So happy it came - FINALLY ........better later than Never - RIGHT?!

    Enjoy ( I have more cookies here if you need)

    Hugs ~ Allyson

    ReplyDelete