Saturday, May 05, 2012

Happy National Scrapbook Day

Gotta love it....a day dedicated to nothing but SCRAPBOOKING.....

Today over on the Bella Blog we're sharing a little bit of where we create
and you won't want to miss this......AND at the end if you check out ALL THE POSTS you can enter to win the biggest most AMAZING PRIZE...and it's not just Bella goodies :))

I thought I'd share a few more pics of my space so you can see some of my favorite parts.....


I recently bought all new furniture for my space ..... because it is small I needed to use the wall space very carefully.  Ikea was the place for me as the Expedit shelving is perfect for 12 x 12" paper, trays ect....



I LOVE LOVE LOVE having this window in my space as the natural light is fantastic.....when it's not raining of course :))


This is my smaller Expidit and I love it for tucking bits here and there.....so it stays messy most of the time.....


......and of course my favorite new 'old' vintage typewriter in my little cubby.....


These guys are the 'legs' to my favorite new desk.....which i LOVE because they hold more paper !!!



....and this is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE part......this desk has a glass top with a space underneath so I can store all my latest projects, work, planner and any other bits I can stuff inside !!!!



 I bought this FABULOUS candle while I was in Milwaukee and i've been burning it every evening - LOVE it !!!


.....as much as I am a bit of an organizer, I find that when I am in the midst of several projects (which is always :)) that I tend to create little piles everywhere - including underneath the glass of my favorite desk !!

I hope you've enjoyed a little peek into what my space looks like at this very moment......it changes often as I find something new to add.......

......but at the end of the day it is my most very favorite place in our home.....

Happy happy national scrapbooking day my friends :))

Talk soon.
j. xo

2 comments:

  1. Love your room - coming along great!!!! I have the same "Family Rules" - needs to be hung up in the play room . . . .

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. Where'd you get the family rules subway art? Or did you make it? I can't read it all... will you post a full shot one day, please? The child and youth care worker in me is totally in love with it. Wonderful teaching tool for a family.

    ReplyDelete