Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Horsin' Around


Hey there.....It's been a little more than a week since I've been here but I have an excuse....


Last Sunday (ok the one before this past :) i loaded the camper and horse trailer and the kids and i set out to drive from BC to AB for 3 weeks of horse showing !!!


.....and this is what i've been getting to wake up to every morning....


This is my horse lovin' 11 year old ready to head into the ring with her jumper pony.....


.....and this is her with her horse coming out of the ring with another FIRST !!!  yep...totally proud of her and we're having so much fun !!

Even tho we're camping with the horses, I still brought along my tote full of paper and tools ..... so I do have some projects to share in the coming days.....

it may not be tomorrow but absolutely this week so please come on back for more inspiration :))

Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment