Monday, October 08, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving weekend !!!!

I am certain that many of you are in your comfy 'turkey pants' right now....just like me :))

I spent a bit of time in my office creating pretty things but mostly it was about family for me this weekend......


The first 2 days were spent hanging out with all the great ladies at BC Crop for Kids .... This kit was what they got in my SOLD OUT workshop featuring Pebbles Inc. - whooo hoo.....everyone loved the (6) layouts they left class with :)) 


Then there was my boys' first ever hockey game with referees - super exciting (how cute is he) and it was a GREAT game !!!


...... and then it was Thanksgiving dinner with my '4 family' ......we had a super yummy dinner and spent some great time just us !!

We finished off the weekend with a family photo shoot by my good friend Treena of Seaside Studios - seriously so much fun......Can not wait to see all the shots she got :))

I hope that you and your family had the most fun this past weekend and were able to take note of all you're thankful for ..... i sure did !!!

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Ok, A. is adorable. I have GOT to see him play this season. I need a hockey fix, and like I say... he's adorable.

    ReplyDelete