Tuesday, January 29, 2013

a few Jillibean Soup cards .....

When I was @ CHA a few weeks ago I was lucky to be able to bring some of the brand new collections home with me ......

..... including NEW "Chilled Cucumber Soup" by Jillibean Soup of course !!!


I absolutely LOVE this collection and was immediately drawn to it ..... the colors are fabulous and the patterns are amazing and very easy to use for any project !!!


I created (2) sizes of this same card.  The 'Miss You' card is A7 (5 x 7") ..... I border punched the edges of 3 patterns and raised the center piece using 3D foam .... I punched a few butterflies from more papers, added a ribbon bow, sticker sentiment and a few rain dots too !!!


This card is the same design but in the A2 size (4 1/4 x 5 1/2") ......

...... This collection is still sitting on my desk and I can't wait to get to work with it again SOON !!!

Close ups on a CHA project tomorrow ..... come on back :))

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment