Saturday, February 02, 2013

Core'dinations Sketch Challenge

Core'dinations DT member Lydia Jackson created this great sketch challenge and I was super excited to play along ......

This is her sketch ..... You can check out her layout based on her sketch HERE 


For my take on the sketch, I decided to create it on a 12 x 12" wall canvas using some of my favorite embossed Core'dinations as well as a few pieces that I embossed with my Big Shot and embossing folders .......


I combined some great Jillibean Soup product for the patterned paper and embellishments.....


......a few die cuts, journaling cards and a flag were perfect with the colors of cardstock.....


.....and i spelled out my journaling spot using mini alpha stickers too !!

Make sure to head over to the Core'dinations blog for more fun inspiration on how to get the most of your cardstock AND instructions on how to participate in this challenge too  !!!

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

1 comment:

  1. I know I said it before, but dang girl this layout rocks, I just love all the embossing!!!

    ReplyDelete