Friday, February 22, 2013

NEW Layout - LOVE

So it was late and I was exhausted .... BUT, at midnight I decided it was good a time as any to sit down and work on a new layout !!

The new Dear Lizzy 'Lucky Charm' collection keeps calling my name so I pulled it out again, turned on Erin Brokovich and this is what I came up with ......


I started with a Sketch Challenge posted by 


I added Bella Blvd. designer tape to the edge of the striped pp and then border punched it ..... I used a different border punch on the red stars strip and even used my heart border punch on the edge of my journaling piece !!  A rub on horse was exactly right for this layout and a few adhesive backed buttons coordinated perfectly......


The chip shapes and matching stickers made were a great 
addition .....


..... and mixing Bella Blvd. Ciao Chip alphas with a 'remember rub on made for a perfect title....


I cut a journal card from one of the patterned papers and put it in my typewriter, then cut it down to size.  I put a date stamp and a piece of an arrow sticker on the left edge to finish it off !!

I know I've said it before but I am so in love with this collection and am thrilled with how it showcased this great pic of Emma a few show seasons back :)))

Don't forget to get your 'Lucky Charm' HERE but hurry as it is literally flying out the door .....

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

4 comments:

  1. Interesting blog and photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colours in this collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you start the Blog so late, midnight and hey I decided to scrapbook !!! love it! Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this page! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete