Monday, March 04, 2013

It's been too long ..... I'm sorry !!!

OMG - I am SOOOOO sorry for not posting for an entire week !!!  I've been so crazy busy with these kids of mine (gotta love 'em) ...... BUT i absolutely have been creating too !!!

All last week (in between kids stuff ;) i was busy working on LOTS of projects .... that you can't see YET .... but you will soon - i promise !!!

Until then I am going to share a quick a easy card I made using one of my VERY fave products .....


DESIGNER TAPE ..... This is my stash that ALWAYS sits on my desk and i LOVE it !!!


This card base is 5 1/2 x 5 1/2" and is from the David Tutera Celebrate card making system by Coredinations .... I simply adhered several different Bella Blvd. Designer Tapes diagonally onto the base and trimmed off the edges !!  I dug into my 'Birthday Girl' collection by Bella Blvd. and precision cut out this super cute cupcake, added a button with twine and a sticker sentiment !!

Quick and easy in under 10 minutes ...... doesn't get better than that :)
You can get these incredible tapes in store HERE ..... with more on their way soon !!

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment