Wednesday, May 08, 2013

a wedding card .....

I thought I'd share a card I made for a friends upcoming wedding ......


I used a 5 x 7" David Tutera Celebrate creme card base and then started layering on some My Minds Eye "Miss Caroline" .....


...... I punched butterflies and flowers and sanded and layered and sanded and layered some more !!!


I tucked in a few decorative pins and added some jewels and brads ..... added a sentiment sticker from the Bella Blvd. Miniatures and a really LOVE how it all came together :))

Now I must get it in the mail !!!

TFL .... Talk soon.
j. xo

1 comment:

  1. Handmade cards are really unique and rare.I want to take the features of various trendy thank you cards so please suggest me.If you want wedding cards with all marriage details which is more useful then find it out.

    ReplyDelete