Tuesday, December 24, 2013

..... a little bit of Santa on Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve (& Christmas Day too :)) everyone !!!

Boy has it been a BUSY couple of days ..... but the baking is done, the house is clean (temporarily) and the gifts are wrapped ..... and the kids are EXCITED :))

I've been meaning to blog a few more of the holiday projects that I created over the past week or so but time flew by and here we are .....


I used some Core'dinations cardstock to make these fun little gifts.  Both are using cut files by Silhouette .....


These were sooooo easy to put together and i love how cute they look all done up.  The 'coffee sleeve' was put onto the new cup from Starbucks and given with a gift card and the 'santa bag' was filled with chocolates !!!

I am taking off for a few days now to hang out with the kids and Scott until he goes back to work on the weekend ..... and then I'll be back with LOTS of fun projects to share :))

I have so many exciting plans for 2014 and can not wait to share another year with all my crafty friends ..... xo

Wishing you all a VERY merry Christmas !!!

TFL ..... Talk soon.

1 comment: