Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Christmas is over BUT ......

I know I know - Christmas is over - it's a new year BUT .... I've been going through projects these past few days and have come across some that I didn't share and were too cute not to ;))

These are all pieces from the David Tutera collection.  The kraft and white gift bags are the perfect size for small gifts, gift cards and hostess gifts too !!


The tags are from the 1 2 3 Card Making system  and are great on their own or embossed as i did here with the white one.  I then adhered it to a piece of red Core'dinations cardstock to layer it and match the bow !!

                  

I punched out a few leaves and added a couple of red gems to create this holiday swag and finished it off with a sentiment sticker from the DT123 collection.

For the 'star' tag, I stamped my sentiment in 2 colors onto a punched shape from white Core'dinations cardstock and added a couple of start die cuts from the DT123 Step 3 packs (love these)

Quick, easy and super cute ..... for ANY occasion !!  I know it's January but you can re-create this look for ANY holiday or birthday too :))

I've got a fun hockey layout for you tomorrow so come on back .....

TFL ..... Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment