Hey everyone ..... I've got a couple more cards for you today using the David Tutera Celebrate Cardmaking system and they're both ready in time for Valentine's Day !!
..... i LOVE these Step 2 overlays :)) They are such an easy way to add so much dimension and creativity to your card ....
I started with a kraft A2 card base and adhered this pre-embossed layer with a circle that was the perfect place to add this sweet Step 3 chip shape for my 'love' sentiment !!
I adhered a few Step 3 tiny flowers using 3D foam and added an adhesive backed pearl to the center of each to finish it off - 'love' it !!!
For my 2nd card I started with a burgundy A2 card base and ran it through my eBosser using a large embossing folder to add a little dimension.
I added a couple of die cut butterflies and a chip shape sentiment to finish off this simple yet sweet card that can be used for almost any occasion :))
Supplies 'love' card:
- David Tutera Celebrate Step 1 - A2 Kraft Smooth Cards & Kraft Envelopes (DT-GX-7100-13)
- David Tutera Celebrate Step 2 - A2 Diecut Circle White (DT-GX-7200-27)
- David Tutera Celebrate Step 3 - ‘love’ chip shape
- David Tutera Celebrate Step 3 – flower dicut shapes and adhesive pearls
- Double sided adhesive and 3D foam
Supplies 'live laugh love' card:
- David Tutera Celebrate Step 1 – A2 Parisian Nights Asst. Smooth Cards & White Envelopes (DT-GX-7400-04)
- David Tutera Celebrate Step 3 – butterfly die cut shapes
- David Tutera Celebrate Step 3 – bird shapes (DT-GX-7300-19)
- David Tutera Celebrate Step 3 - ‘live laugh love’ chip shape
- Double sided adhesive OR quick dry liquid glue
- OPTIONAL: Embossing machine & folder