Hey there !! Today I've got a super cute little card to share ..... I often love the sweet size of an A1 card as it's just a touch smaller than the A2 but still gives you a great space to create on the front of your card.
Because the David Tutera collection is created using Core'dinations cardstock, I ran my card base through my eBosser with a large embossing folder so I could sand off the top layer and show the dimension of the dot pattern.....
I took (3) white cardstock tags and adhered them at different heights at the bottom of the card and then gently trimmed off the excess. I wanted them to stand out a little more so I added some faux stitching along the edges using my black journal pen.
The Step 3 embellishment pkgs have some super cute pieces in them so it was easy to add a couple of cute little hearts to these tags and a chip sentiment too !!
- David Tutera Celebrate Step 1 – A1 Pastel Asst. Canvas Cards & White Envelopes (DT-GX-7100-21)
- David Tutera Celebrate Step 2 - Assorted Tags Neutral (DT-GX-7300-34)
- David Tutera Celebrate Step 3 – Heart Shapes (DT-GX-7300-20)
- David Tutera Celebrate Step 3 - ‘I love you’ chip shape
- Double sided adhesive and 3D foam
- Black journaling pen
- OPTIONAL: Embossing machine & folder