Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Up over on Imaginisce

I'm up over on the Imaginisce Blog today for my last post as their March guest Designer !!  I've LOVED working with their 'Welcome Spring' collection and had so much fun  - thanks again Imaginisce !!

'Fly' Layout
I have so many great photos of Emma jumping her horses and am always looking for ways to showcase them on a layout using different collections other than something horsey !!  Emma often says that when she is going over the jumps it feels like she is flying so this stamping challenge was PERFECT .....

I started with a full 12 x 12" piece of polka dot patterned paper (love this one) and layered a few more patterns to create a fun base for my picture.


I love the clear butterfly stamp that comes with this collection and used coordinating embossing powders to create (15) shapes that I precision cut to embellish around my photo.  I used American Crafts Thickers for my title and added a journal card and a few sparkly gems too ..... just because :))


All Occasion Card
I am sure I am just like many of you when I remember literally as I am running out the door that I need a card for where I am going .... a birthday, thank you or just because.  I like to create cards like this that are sweet and perfect for any occasion so I can grab them on the go !!


For this card I started with a solid white A2 card base and added a piece of pink diagonal stripe a 1/4 of an inch smaller to show a bit of white around the edge.  For the stamping on this card I used (2) different stamps and colors of ink and create my own 'patterned paper' on white cardstock as a base for the die cuts and ribbon.


I raised this piece with Dimensional Dots, wrapped ribbon around it and added a couple of die cut shapes.  It is ready to go for that last minute card I need .... probably soon :))

TFL ..... Talk soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment