Monday, March 17, 2014

'So lucky' St. Patricks Day Card

Happy St. Patricks Day !!!!

 Last week I got out all my fave green Core'dinations cardstock and started making 4 leaf clovers :))

It's no secret that I love my Silhouette and when I saw this super cute little swirly clover I knew it had to end up on this 'so lucky' card.


I started with a David Tutera Celebrate A2 white card base and ran it through my eBosser using my fave dotted embossing folder.

Then I took a piece of The Chocolate Box cardstock with the green back and flipped it over and embossed it the same to create a mat.

I cut the clover cut file using both sides of the same piece of cardstock so that I could use 3D foam and layer the clovers !!  Between the layering and the flourish I am in LOVE with this clover :))

I added  Step 3 chip shape from the DT123 embellishment packs for my sentiment and some fab polka dot ribbon with a big ol' bow to complete !!


Make sure to take some fun St. Patricks Day pics today and then come on back tomorrow to see what I did with last year's pics and some fabulous Jillibean Soup !!!

TFL ..... Talk soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment