Saturday, May 03, 2014

Happy National Scrapbookin' Day !!!

I love this day that is ALL about us crazy crafters !! I would love to tell you that I was in my studio all day creating amazing projects using nothing but pretty paper and embellishments .... BUT .... I was doing the usual - running my kids here and there in the rain :))

It's all good though because tonight is the night .... I have a date just me and my favorite room !!

Though I didn't create today, I still have a fun layout to share ..... This was up over on the Bella Blvd. blog a few weeks back but I hadn't shared it here yet .... so here you go :))




The Molly collection just screams Emma to me !!  This girl is the best and I am forever calling her my favorite girl.  These photos were taken in the spring a few years back and she looks sooooo young !!  She just turned 13 and has had braces for the past year ….. Her face has changed shape so much so these pics seem like so long ago.


I am finding the ‘Molly’ collection so easy to work with as there truly is a paper and embellishment for all my girly picutres.  Yes – I even find it easy to work with Em’s horsey pics too !!


I am LOVING the Die-Cut packs and can’t get enough of the new ‘Treasures & Text’ Cardstock Stickers just to add that little extra something to every project !!! 



I hope where ever you were today and whatever you were doing, that it was a fabulous day and that you made time to do something creative :))

TFL ..... Talk soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment