Tuesday, November 15, 2011

.....too long

So sorry for the delay in new posts....After the power outage it took me a day to get back the one I lost and then it was back to school and crazy days of running kids here there and everywhere......Back in the routine now thanks goodness !!

Check out these great Fall crates I prettied up with 'Finally Fall' from Bella Blvd.

They were not so pretty when I found them at a discount store but I knew just what I wanted to do with them as soon as I saw them....

A few hours, several pieces of paper and some chipboard bits later, this is how they looked......Perfect for the Thanksgiving table !!

Check out the BLOG POST over at Bella today for this and more fun ways to use pretty pretty paper :))

Check back tomorrow for a few new layouts I've been working on to inspire you to sit down and create for your own albums too.

j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment