Wednesday, November 14, 2012

holy smokes.....

Has it really been almost a week since I've been in touch ?!  I promise it has NOT been that long since I've played with pretty paper :))

I've actually been in my room every day all day these past few days (lucky me :)) and I've got LOTS of projects to share SOOON....

Some of them you'll see online next week and others soon thereafter......BUT for now I've got some fun things for you to check out !!

I'm traveling again this weekend (super excited :)).....if you are in my SOLD OUT workshop at Cherish The Thought, I'll see you in 2 more sleeps....


If you are in my workshop at Paper Nation (only a few spots left) I will see you Friday night......


....and if you are in any of my (3) workshops at Loon Lake I will see YOU in only 3 more sleeps :))) .....and if you're looking to get in on the fun, you can contact Sandra at The Memory Workshop to register now !!!

Come on back as I've got LOTS more full project shares to inspire you in your own scrap room :)))

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment