Friday, November 09, 2012

..... a Jillibean Soup layout

You should see my office - projects EVERYWHERE !!!

I may possibly take  few pics and share it with you this weekend - we'll see .....

But until then, here is a holiday layout using the fabulous "Winter Tortellini and Spinach Soup" collection from Jillibean Soup.


I love everything about this collection.....the papers, the die-cuts, the stickers.....all of it.....


I decided to make my layout into a 'gift' and created this fun ribbon and bow using twine and patterned paper :))


I am a bit fan of not using pieces as they are intended so I cut 'NOEL' from a journal card, ran a photo and calendar card off the edge of the base and cut 'this season, the best gift......' sticker out of a larger sticker and kept the piece i wanted !!!


I had to get a little bit of journaling included too as Samson REALLY REALLY didn't want to wear his Santa hat.....but he did it for Emma ....xoxo

I'm trying SUPER hard to get all my holiday photos from LAST year into albums BEFORE I starting taking more this year.....wish me luck ;)))

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment