Monday, July 22, 2013

Core Card

I've got a sweet Core'dinations card to share with you 
today ......

I love the look of ribbon folded paper and have done it before in different ways but I wanted to make a sweet and simple card using the White Wash and a border punch (LOVE the White Wash) …..



I started with a white A2 (4.25 x 5.5") card base from the David Tutera Celebrate card making system. I cut (4) 2 x 5 1/2" pieces of white wash and then ran each piece through the same border punch. I lightly sanded the top of each piece to see the colors show through and then started to layer them onto my card base.



I ran a strip of double sided tape along the top of each piece and adhered that part down first, starting at the bottom of the base and working up.  Then I put 3D foam under the bottom punched edge to raise it off the base.  I layered each one on top of the other and then wrapped some ribbon at the edge of the top piece.  I stamped a thank you sentiment on the top right corner to finish it off ….. Super simple but super sweet  - easy to use for any occasion !!

Make sure to head over to the Core'dinations Blog and check out the brand new NEWSLETTER - it's fantastic and just came out today !!!!

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment